Tuesday, May 15, 2007

Tv series???

“Start the day with love,
Fill the day with love,
Spend the day with love,
End the day with love,
This is the way to happiness!”

p.s.: quoted from an unknown calendar


Holiday sure is fun. You get a lot of rest; sleeping about 11pm and waking up by 10am the very next morning and on top of that, boredom. Yeah! Most importantly, I get to lay on my wonderful bed for 2 months before surrendering to the hostel ones which sucks because of thin layer. As often I will be awakened by my mama’s thunderous voice boomed outside my bedroom door and in a minute, here I am up on my feet. Relinquishing the obligation as a son, I accompany her most of the mornings to where else if not market. Haha! How many guys actually do accompany their parents there? You learn a lot actually, especially in getting the rough ideas of how much certain vegetable will cost you, apart from the pungent cum foul aroma surrounding that area which most people dislike that can make you puke upon hitting your dear nostrils. Apart from that, entering the end of 4th week of the holiday out of the 2 months break, that’s surely a long period of time but hey, I couldn’t find any job though because employers don’t hire people for a month even its part time. Actually I can, provided I ‘bluff’ them during interview which I m not truly good at it. Hehe! Sinful right; but its becoming a norm amongst the society, especially part-timers in big shopping complexes. I am sure employers there already expected for this to happen.

And so, how did I manage to fill up my time in the past 4 weeks? Well, apart from the Genting trip (Unitenmates), KL trip (Ipoh Heng Tai) and few ‘yum-chas’, all I did most of the time was staying put at home and be a nice boy. Hehe! Apart from doing household chores, I spend most of the time watching TV like a potato couch and not to forget my dear computer which music blared from those funky 8 years old speaker. Believe it or not, I am really gaining weights throughout this period of time, momentarily. [This reminds me of the genting trip. If you weigh over then 70kg, you will be barred from playing the ‘Super Toboggan’ at Genting. By the way, that game wasn’t exciting at all as I couldn’t feel the excitement compared to few years back then. Alfred, lucky you that the attendees actually allow you to play. Is it because of desperate facial expression of yours or out of pity? Joking bro! =p ] Am I fat? Well, things are always unpredictable isn’t it; as life is. One fine afternoon, you will feel blazing heat from the sun and after a couple of hours later, you will see sky darkened with wind shrieked and howled. Of course, unstoppable downpour will start and sometimes you might even find thunderstorm wreaking a havoc atmosphere. That’s life…..always UNPREDICTABLE!!! Agree? Think about it and read between the lines…..

Back to the series, I found that I always get deviate easily from my thoughts. What I am about to share is the several TV series that I find them interesting though some might assume those shows are ‘parias’ which literally means low class series because Astro or those that can receive other TV channel from overseas offer a myriad of better and latest TV series. Hehe! You might never know you are on of them. =P

Weekdays Series :

10am – TV2 Chinese series (title unknown but its at this hour) (China& local show mix)
2pm – NTV7 Falling in Love (repeated)
5pm – 8TV Portrait of Home 2
6pm – 8TV Taiwan Ah Cheng (Hokkien)
7pm – TVB show (TV2) & Deal or No Deal (Reality game show at NTV7 - Mon & Tues)
8.30pm - 8TV Central Affairs 2 & news
9.00pm – Love in Heaven (TV2 Korean – Mon till Wed)
9.30pm – Phoenix from the Ashes/Man of the house (NTV7)

Somewhere in between those time,I'll just prefer to lay on my bed and have a very good rest. During the weekends, I also watch shows like Guess Guess Guess (8TV Sun night), Sky (8TV 7.30pm Sun), some other movie and the list goes on. Certain shows really, deeply attracted my interest. Let me see, shows on TV2 at 10am revolve more on current happenings such as home problem, social problems, and love matters. ‘Falling in Love’ is also interesting especially characters like Herman will bring exposure to viewers that have alike personality. It’s also portraying current love affairs amongst youngsters or adolescence. Nevertheless, the rest are also almost alike; its just that the diversity of the plot that makes big differences. I kind of like this Korean series called ‘Love in Heaven’. Touching, romantic, exhilarating and whatsoever feelings, you name it upon watching this series. How I wish my future wife will be alike that main female actress in personality wise and overall. Hehe!

No comments:

Post a Comment